Sunday 2 June 2019

Good violence

I am violence. I thirst for destruction in the hearts and minds of many. I go about destroying the things on whom many have put their trust in, so that they could go back to trusting The Lord, their God.

I break hearts of stone and indifference in people just to cause them to get a new heart from God, a heart of flesh and blood, a heart that feels compassion and love. The newly hearted shall comfort the people who they previously just ignored.

I desire pain. I desire pain in people who have numbed themselves down in this cruel world...so much so that they desperately lack the courage to be kind. I shall tear down the four walls of people who have alienated themselves with the rest of their brethren based on close-mindedness like judgements, prejudices, envy, scorn, stereotypes and plain ol' unjustified hatred. I shall tear down their walls that they may see the world in all its wonder and all of God's created works with admiration.

I will feel pleasure as I watch human idols burn in the scorching flames of fire. Then all shall see how feeble and helpless their idols are. And all shall return to the Lord, the God, the living One.

I am violence. I am the violence that leads you to God. I am godly and the Lord is my God too. I am violence... The violence that loves the Lord, your God. And the Lord commands me and I shall follow Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment