Tuesday 11 June 2019

What makes life easy?

A thought that makes life feel easy is knowing that life has never been that easy, nor does it guarantee to me to be.
While I do the most or go through the most, I see the best in myself shine forth.
We love to grow... We love to become better people than we were previously. We love to see positive changes in ourselves.
We like to choose our problems and so we plan to do challenging and difficult tasks sometimes. But hey, life doesn't always go according to our plans, right?
And just because we can choose our problems sometimes, doesn't mean we don't feel the stress when we realise those too require lots of effort and work to get done.
I used to think if I exercised my choices well enough.... Looked over every detail.... And predicted outcomes well enough... I'd be able to be happy with what I'm doing in my life.
Whether it's following your interests or following the things you're good at.... It's a good thing to know that life can still be difficult sometimes. And you may still feel that everything is against you at times. (though not, you later realise)
But you will overcome and feel amazing once you do.
Everything problem is fleeting. Life feels boring and underwhelming without it. And stress can be the start of something beautiful without us fully realizing it.
I'm no professional at living life. I'm just telling you what helps me in times of distress.
There are times I can't have it all together and times I feel I've finally found my rhythm.
But in all things, I'm glad I tried... I'm glad I made it through and I'm glad to share this with you.
Life may not be easy... But you're not easily defeated either, now are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment