Monday 27 August 2018

Stay away Birbs


Funny story...but as I logged onto Blogger today...two little birds came up with the content of this post...yes...birds.

In short, two little birbs (birds) broke into our house today...yay.

And me, being the territorial animal that I am...I just had to write this into a blog post or else I was going to lose it. 

So there I was...mixing rock salt with warm water for my salt-water gargle to deal with my throat that has been itching for the entire day while two lil' sparrows decide to come inside.

I heard the noise of something breaking into our house so I asked if anyone else heard that...the response I got was a "No". 
"Meh...must be imagining things" I thought to myself as I continued preparing my salt-water gargle. But noooo....as I continued to hear bird noises all too clear and near to me, I said I would investigate. 

Sure enough...I was right. Two audacious impolite sparrows were sitting on the inner side of my window. Enjoying themselves as they unintentionally (probably) ruined our clothes that were out to get dried, amidst also crossing the territorial boundary of our home.

I know what you're thinking- "It's so normal for birds to come in a house. We don't mind them. it's everyday life for us. It's no big deal that two birds broke your net and came in."
Yes...okay. I get it. But I'm not used to this and neither will I ever get used to this. Why? Cause it's our house how dare you come in without an invitation?

And like I already said before, (I'm territorial,) I do not like people or animals or things getting into a place I consider my territory without my permission.

Probably why I may never have pets. 

Anyway, things cleared up quite easily I think. We closed the windows after seeing they had a possibility of coming in our house and claiming it as their own without legitimate paperwork. Other than that....yeah. Everything is fine....[I say so as I recall all the questions I haven't been able to answer for decades and so they haunt me and my existence till the very end]

Also, just to be clear. I don't hate birds or animals or people. I like and enjoy their presence in my life...but only under reasonable limits. (Not in my house unless I ask them to come)


No comments:

Post a Comment