Friday 10 August 2018

Running after time

I'm a person of many hobbies. So it's kind of mandatory that I practice for at least few days in a week. These days however, I haven't had much of the time to practice anything. And yes, I do feel bad about it because I wanna know how much I am capable of in each of those fields.

So, yes,  I'll admit it, I've been running out of time during my days this week. It's like time is a child lurking around the corridors of my day...she's playing hide and seek. I can't seem to ever find her. She won't listen to me. She's lost. And with that reality.....so am I. Because she's the only way I can fill this empty space of my day with artifacts of variety...of all the things I've done besides what I'm expected to do as a student. 
Maybe I won't ever find time...for if she really is a playful self-centered child...she won't be too pleased when I finally find her. 
But since she's a figure of my imagination...I guess it's okay to make a young child sulk.

I hope to finally h​​ave my time in control soon.
Life gets and feels very dull without my own personal goals to complete for the day....or at least....the week.

I will eventually find the time anyway....I bet she gets tired running from me.

But seriously though....time is a crazy stubborn child. And so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment