Friday 8 January 2021

Agenda for 2021

         Waking up earlier really has boosted my productivity. And when I say productivity, I mean, doing things I planned to do all along instead of spending the whole day watching Shows and playing Garena Free Fire. Though, those things are fun and amazing. 

I am finally done mooching around and ignoring this poor blog. (I hope)

During this break from writing here, I really thought a lot over the many things that have happened. This Pandemic is taking more time than expected, huh? At least now, some of the things are back to normal and they are my sweet comfort. 

Several of my plans are turning into reality as I try to apply for jobs and colleges...many freedoms seem to be just outside the door. 

There's always the laziness in me that still doesn't want to do anything, and get everything. 

After I began my search for jobs and internships, I've a better idea on the path ahead of me and the steps I need to take. It's like the trial and error of my childhood self, clicking her tiny fingers on my dad's first feature mobile phone. Is learning everything in life, a process of trial and error?

These days, I am spending some time on continuing my editing of this blog. There are beliefs and ideas here, that I no longer support...thus, I'm on a cringe-y journey to eliminate such articles and edit others. So you may find that some articles have disappeared or been changed. Don't worry, because they are either really old or have very few page viewers. I also hope to finally try and get all my articles illustrated. Big work ahead of me! Just wanted to get you'll updated about it.

I really enjoy creating on this space granted to me by the internet. 

Though I sometimes find it really peculiar how I get things done so much quicker when I'm doing it for someone else. Is that a lack of self-respect? Perhaps.

Much to do in little time, I bet all of us can relate to that. But even in my busyness, I'm glad to have things to do and fill up my day.

I am also considering trying to make my social media accounts more personal and transparent of who I am as a person and what this blog is about. This has been on my mind for a long time and I really didn't know how to go about it. 

A little announcement from me is coming and its that I will be open to hire for illustrating, writing and tutoring. Will give more details soon. :)





1 comment: